TOPIC: CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: Creating a Culture of Cooperation
SPEAKER: Professor Garry McDaniel (Franklin University, USA)
Date: April 21, 2020
Time: 18.30 p.m
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Dr. Garry McDaniel is Professor and Program Chair for the Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees in Human Resource Management at Franklin University as well as teaching in the international MBA program. Dr. McDaniel has led numerous large-scale training efforts and Global Leadership & Succession Planning for a semiconductor manufacturer, and has authored six books.
• Conflict Management in the Healthcare Profession
• High Performance Team Activities for Coaches
• The Dog’s Guide to Your Happiness
• High Performance Coaching Techniques
• Conflict to Cooperation: A process for mediating group differences
• Managing the business: How successful managers align management systems with business strategy
A free link to Professor McDaniel’s lecture on a topic: Creating a Total Coaching Culture is here: https://mulberryclub.online/McDaniel
Garry is program chair for the graduate and undergraduate Human Resource Management degree programs at Franklin University, teaches in the international MBA program, and a frequent speaker and trainer at conferences and corporate events worldwide. He is also a board member and Master Coach for the International Coaches Union.
With our promocode WHEREMINSK you get 50% off the price
Buy your ticket here: https://mulberryclub.online/web and get your invitation.
Tel: + 375 29 101 00 88